Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Mega Contest

You don't want to miss out on this awesome opportunity. THIRTY-THREE teacher-sellers at Teachers Pay Teachers donated top notch classroom products for our T2T MEGA CONTEST! There are 3 major contest categories: K-2, 3-6 (1 winner each), and Middle School / High School (5 winners -1 per subject area: English, math, science, social studies / history, and fine arts).



The contest starts today and ends on Sunday.

How to Enter:
You receive TWO entries for each contributing seller you follow at Teachers Pay Teachers! Please follow me:  My store link

You receive ONE entry for each contributing seller's Facebook page that you LIKE.

You receive ONE entry for each contributing seller you follow on Twitter.

You receive ONE entry for each contributing seller's blog you read and leave a comment on. Please follow me by clicking on the follow button at the top or bottom of the left side bar.

You receive ONE entry for leaving a comment on this blog post telling us which category you entered and who you followed. Teacher 2 Teacher

You receive TWO entries as a BONUS for every TEN entries you make.

11 Notes:

luvzenkms2(Leea) said...

Thanks for the chance, and for posting about this contest!

Laura Starnes said...

I found your site through the contest! So glad you were included. Your blog is awesome!

allytymommy said...

You are wonderful for helping with this giveaway! Thanks for giving us a chance! :)

Sarah Stoll said...

Thanks for participating!!

http://teacherscannotlivebyapplesalone.blogspot.com/

Janine said...

Thank you so much for contributing to this!

Madison said...

Thank you for contributing. I was so excited to see someone I already follow on the list.

Mel D said...

I’m really glad I entered this contest! I love your blog! Follow me for some ideas & freebies.

Mel D
Oh the Places We’ll Go

Keys4Education said...

This contest is awesome! Thank you for participating and giving me the chance to win!

Stephanie said...

Thanks for the great opportunity!

Laura said...

Awesome Blog!! Thanks!!!

Alisha said...

I've been a follower for awhile! But stopping back by to leave a comment for an extra chance to win! Thanks for taking a part of it!

http://thebubblyblondeteacher.blogspot.com/