Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Support Allesio in the fight against cancer

A little boy in our community is currently fighting cancer.  He has one small wish.  A wish that would be easy for us to grant for him.  He wants 1000 followers on his FB page. He only has 695 followers as of this morning and it hasn't been moving much.  Can we push him up to 1000 today?  Let's put a smile on little Allesio's face and show him the power of the internet.    Support Allesio in the fight against cancer

7 Notes:

Mrs. Corbitt said...

What a sweet post! I can tell that you truly are dedicated to your/our profession. Unfortunately I do not have a Facebook account (b/c I am just not that cool) but I sent out an e-mail request to a group of my friends that I know do have Facebook. Hopefully we can push Allesio up and over 1000 followers.

Amanda Myers said...

Thanks Mrs Corbitt,

He is up to 715 so I think that he could certainly hit 1000 today. Thanks so much for your help.

Mandy

Mrs. Hawk said...

I became a follower of his facebook page just now.

Rachel Booth said...

I'm following him on FB now, too!! What a great way for us bloggers to show him a community that's praying for and thinking of him!! thanks for sharing this!!

www.rachelboothhappilyeverafter.blogspot.com

Carrie said...

Awww thanks for posting this. I just became a follower of his page.

Vintage Teacher said...

I am following him and will put it out through my blog and facebook.

Leslie said...

I'm a follower of his and have posted it on my fb page for my friends to 'like' him also. When I followed, he was at 1065.