Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Spreading a little Sunshine

The wonderful Fran over at Kindergarten Crayons has awarded me the Sunshine Award. It such an honour to have someone as talented as Fran read my little blog.  So thank you Fran.


Rules I must follow:
1. Thank the person and write a post about it
2. Answer the following questions below.
3. Pass the award to other fabulous bloggers and let them know about this
  • Favorite color: Purple
  • Favorite animal: I love cats but we have a goreous German Shepard name Chevy
  • Favorite number?  8 (my baby turns 8 today)
  • Facebook or Twitter: Facebook
  • Your passion: Teaching and creating materials
  • Giving or Getting Presents? Definately giving
  • Favorite Day: My wedding day
Now to pass it on:

Scipi at Go Figure!
Rachelle at What the Teacher Wants!
Jeannie at Class full of Special Kinders
Ginger Snaps


0 Notes: