Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

Love to Joplin Linky Party

I'm joining up with Mrs Wills Kindergarten to send a little love to Joplin.  The town was torn apart last year by a tornado and the teachers need a pick me up. 


Here is Erica's email: 

I teach in Joplin, which made worldwide news last May when our town was cut in half by an F5 tornado. Many of our elementary schools were destroyed or damaged, and as teachers, we have had a roller coaster year. I came from a meeting yesterday where many are struggling with the weight of all we are dealing with. My request is this: would you be willing to donate a created pack of your choosing to give away at a drawing at our upcoming district Kindergarten grade level meeting? The meeting is Monday and I am sorry for the short notice but I did not realize until the meeting how down everyone is feeling. 


I donated my pizza unit for Erica to give away as prize at her kindergarten meeting.  Head over to Mrs. Wills Kindergarten to find out how you can help.  Let's spread the love.


2 Notes:

Mrs. Nunley said...

I have discovered your blog through this wonderful linky party. I am your newest follower!
-Megan

http://firstgrademagic.blogspot.com

Sharon Dudley said...

Amanda, what kind of things are they looking for? I have so many products on Teachers Pay Teachers. Also, if you have time, I'm having a contest on my blog to give away a 100th Day unit. Come on over and check it out.

Sharon Dudley, NBCT
http://teachingwithsight.blogspot.com