Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Permission to Pin?




Laura Candler from Cork Board Connections has pointed out some important info regarding bloggers and pinning on Pinterest. Do you have permission to pin the pictures you are pinning?  You can read the full article on her blog.
 

So I'm giving everyone permission to pin from my blog.  I would love it if you would follow me on Pinterest as well.  Here is my Pinterest Link.  Head on over to Corkboard Connections to see a list of other bloggers that are giving you permission to pin.

1 Notes:

Kimberly said...

I had no idea this was an issue. When I see that people have pinned pics from my blog, I feel honored! In the past when I have pinned from others' blogs, I included their blog link and a positive comment. Thank you for bringing this to our attention! :)
Kimberly
creativeteaching-kimberly.blogspot.com