Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

10 Days

Oh my, I have 10 days left, 9 with the children (but who's counting).  I honestly can't believe that the year is coming in an end.  I have had the world's best class this year.  They have truly been a lovely group and I will miss them.  This week my goal is to finish the year end video.  Actually, the goal for today is to start the year end video.....I have two songs so far,  Will I Am's "What I Am" and Jason Mraz's "I Won't Give Up".  I think I'll have one more song but I'm not sure what to do.  Any suggestions?

Here is "I Won't Give Up"


Jason Mraz - I Won't Give Up found onPop

4 Notes:

Anonymous said...

I always use Green Day's "time of your life". oldie but goodie, imo.

Ann said...

Cute blog! I can't wait to learn more from you. Come visit me sometime- I'm your newest member!
Ann
The Caffeinated Classroom

Sara Soucy said...

I like the one from Toy Story...I think it's called You've Got a Friend In Me.

Sara :)
Smiling In Second Grade

KndergartenKim said...

Rascall Flatts I won't let go
George Strait The breath you take are great with photos
kyelich@lcscmail.com