Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Summer Bowling for Free

This summer has been hot, hot, hot.  And when it's this hot, it's hard to find things to do outside.  One of the things my kids love to do is bowl.  Beautifully air conditioned, bowling is a perfect game to play during the hot summer days.

For the past 3 years, we have participated in the Bowling Gives Back program.  Our local bowling alley offers kids 2 free games of bowling every day for the whole summer.  If you haven't signed up for it, do.  It is totally worth it.  Here is the link for the USA program.


Here is link for the Canadian program.

4 Notes:

Jennifer said...

Hey Amanda thanks for the info. Bowling is a great summer activity when you just want to get out of the heat. In case people don't have USA bowling in their area, just wanted to pass along that AMF offers a similar summer program. Here is the link https://freebowling.amf.com/?cct_info=1|24978|7829693723|57981882|1996735602|e|7395427122|tc||g|||&cct_ver=3&cct_bk=amc%20bowling We went bowling with family last Sat. night and we just had to pay for the kiddo's shoe rentals. I love good deals :)

A M Smith said...

FUN!!!!
I love bowling!
Ann Marie Smith @ Innovative Connections

Mary said...

I love your site! I have an award for you, visit my blog to grab it!

Mary
Teaching Special Kids

Heather S. said...

Hello!! I have nominated you for an award. Come over to my blog and check it out at Teaching Through Turbulence. Congrats!

Heather S.