Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Back to School Sale

It's that time of year again and I know a lot of teachers have already gone back to school.  Even though I don't return to school until the beginning of September, I will be heading back in a week or so to get my classroom ready.  This also means that it's time for TpT's back to school sale. Tomorrow and Monday I will be offering 20% off on my whole store and by using the code BTS12 you can get another 10% off.  By clicking on the picture, you can head on over to my store and pick up some great deals.


Head on over to Blog Hoppin for a list of more sellers offering great deals.

2 Notes:

dbednars said...

Hi! I hope this comment didn't come through before. I've been having trouble posting. I have recently purchased your ABC Coop center. I was putting it all together last night & realized that the chicken with the letter z on it is missing. I went back to TPT to download again just in case I lost the letter, but it is not in the download. If possible I hope that you will update the product &/or send me the needed chicken. I love everything you create & plan to purchase a few more items during the sale tomorrow. Thank you so much! dbednarsk@yahoo.com

Amanda Myers said...

The product has now been fixed. Please go to TpT and download the newest version.

Mandy