Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012

What in my cart? and Sale

I am having a sale of 20% off my store from Sunday to Tuesday and on Monday and Tuesday TpT is adding another 10% off to make it a total of 28% off for two whole days (use the code cmt12).  Now is the perfect time to stock up on great activities for the holidays and new year.  Click on the picture below to head on over to my store.
 

I have a few things in my cart.  The first item is "Sweet Ginger Math Stations Galore" from Marsha at "A Differentiated Kindergarten".  I can't wait to add these to my math centers.  I love the gingerbread theme and this package covers so much.



The second one is "Patterns, Patterns, Everywhere" from Donna at Kinderglynn. We have been working on patterns during calendar time and I know that my students are going to love these.


The third one is "Elf on the Shelf Literacy and Math" by Mel at Seusstastic Classroom Inspirations.  Mel has a great post on how she used Elf on the Shelf.  I've been thinking about getting one for my class too.



For a list of other sellers having a Cyber Monday sale, head on over to Blog Hoppin'

1 Notes:

Allie said...

I want you to know how much I love your blog! So great to hear stories, tips, tricks, etc. from a fellow special educator :) I just started blogging and I'd love for you to check it out! www.msgsclassblog.blogspot.com. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...