Thursday, January 3, 2013

Snowflake Pack and Freebie

I have been working all day on my new snowflake pack.  Is it snowing where you are?  It's snowing here.  When I get back to work on Monday we will be talking about snowflakes, snowmen and all things snow.



Here are the seven activities that are included in the pack.
How many snowflakes?
Race to 100
Snowflake counting


Make 10
Snowflake order
and
Add one



If you are interested in this pack, click on the top picture to head on over to my store and grab it.

As a little thank you, here is one of the activities from the pack for free.  
Click on the picture below to grab it.


6 comments:

Literacy and Trade Books said...

It's not snowing at the moment, but there is plenty of snow and ice on the ground!!! This looks like a great activity set and timely!!! =Thanks!!!

Jennifer @ Simply Kinder said...

Thanks so much for the freebie! I shared on my fan page! =)

Jen from Simply Kinder

Emily Liscom said...

I am your 1000th follower;)

Thanks for always sharing great stuff!

Emily

Educating to the Core

Jessica Fredrickson said...

How cute! Thank you so much for sharing this great math freebie!

~Jessica
Fun in PreK-1

learningmyself said...

Thanks so much...great ideas shared as well! Appreciate it!
Amy

Elizabeth said...

Cute ideas! I am a new K teacher blogger! I am a Kindergarten teacher right outside of Nashville (Franklin). I am trying to get my name out there and for people to check out my blog. I am having a hard time tapping in to the teaching blogging world. Any advice/shout-outs would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!
Elizabeth Hall
http://liveitloveitlearnit.blogspot.com/

Pin It button on image hover