Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Spring Cleaning Sale

I really wish spring would get here.  We are so ready for it.  This week the children have been off the wall.  I think being cooped up inside for so many indoor recesses is finally getting to them.  Today it was still -7 C with the wind chill.  We need to get out, get some fresh air and start working off some of the pent up energy.

This weekend I'm having a Spring Cleaning sale.  It's time to clean out that wish list and pick up a few spring things.  Easter is coming up too and I want to be ready for it.

I'm offering 20% off everything, Friday to Sunday.  Just click on the picture below to head on over to my store.




There's a link up going on.  If you want to find out who else is having a sale, click on the link below.

Georgia Grown Kiddo's

0 Notes: