Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Makeover madness

As many of you know I've been slowly updating the products in my store.  I can't believe how outdated some of my earlier products are.  When I first started creating there wasn't a lot of choice in clip art.  I didn't know anything about borders and fonts.  There is so much more out there now to be creative with.  I'm hoping to have my whole store updated by the end of the summer.  Only 7 more days of school 

I'm taking part in a makeover madness challenge this week and I choose to makeover another one of my bee products.

What do you think?  Do you like the new look?


I'm also trying to update all the cover photos I have in my store. What do you think?  Do you like the new look?  You can see it at my store by clicking on the picture below.


To find out more about the challenge or to join in yourself, head on over to Teach, Create, Motivate.


4 Notes:

Kelsey Buckles said...

Oh I love this!! Your updates are so eye catching and cute! Great job!

Kelsey
Simply Magical Learning

Kayla said...

I love the updated version, super cute! Great job!! :)

Michelle Scotese said...

I love your makeover!!! Awesome job!
Michelle

Erin Murphy said...

I loved reading about your makeover, you did a great job! Those bees are so adorable, and the new cover really makes the whole activity POP! Thanks so much for sharing your makeover, it's awesome!

Warmest Wishes,
Erin
www.kinderdragons.blogspot.com