Pages

Monday, June 13, 2016

2 for Tuesday


This week I'm joining in on 2 for Tuesday.

What is 2 for Tuesday you ask?

2 for Tuesday is a group of sellers who put two of their items for sale for Tuesday only.

I'm putting 2 of my items for 1/2 price for Tuesday the 14th of June only.

The first one is my summer literacy and math pack.



There are eight math and literacy activities to practice over the summer.

Here are a couple of examples.



My second item is my newest interactive books.
There are 2 interactive books with matching mini black and white take home books.




Book one requires the children to find the right word for the pictures.
  And book two requires the children to find the right picture for the sentence.

Click on the first picture in this post to head to my store to grab these great deals.  Check out more great deals below or put #2forTuesday in the TpT search engine.



0 Notes: