Here are my answers to the questions.
Wow, I read so much as a kid I don't know if I have a favorite. Probably something by Judy Blume. By 6th grade I was going through about 3 Harlequin Romance books a week.
2) What is your favourite book (or series) now?
I love the Tunnel series from Roderick Gordon and Brian Williams. Also anything by Margaret Peterson Haddix.
3) What is your opinion of e-readers?
I don't have one . I've only just seen one, once. I don't know if I would like them or not.
4) Finish this sentence: "On Sundays I like to..."
5) Describe yourself in 5 words!
Hockey mum, wife, teacher, reader
6) Hardcover or paperback? Why?
Doesn't matter to me. Paperback are cheaper but if I can't wait for a sequel then I will get hardback. I usually get hardcover from the library.
7) Coffee or Tea?
Neither. I'm a diet Pepsi gal.