Just like everyone else, I can't believe that today is the last day of 2011. Where has the time gone? I'm joining up with A Teacher's Treasure to post my resolutions for 2012. As I reflect on 2011, it was full of new adventures. I started a blog. I started a TPT store. And just recently started a FB page. It also contained saddness as I lost a dear friend to a tradegic accident and we lost two former students.
I don't know what 2012 will hold but I'm hoping for wonderful things. Here are my resolutions.
1. I would like to put into practice the math work stations I learned about last year and do some more reading on literacy work stations. I haven't quite figured out the best way to impliment it because I only have 3 children that are totally independent.
2. I need to be more organized. My desk is always a mess.
3. Better impliment the assistive technology in my class. I have 4 children using switches with their computers.
1. Lose the 50 lbs I've been carrying around for the past 5 years.
2. Continue to blog on a regular basis and I write some articles on switches and assistive technology.
3. Continue to make quality products to add to my store.
4. Spend more time with my husband and kids.