Tunstall's Teaching Tidbits is having a linky party. The Top 10 Reasons you know it's Back to School Time. Even though I don't return for a few weeks, I know it will come up quickly.
Here is my list.
10. I'm starting to have classroom dreams. I arrive at school and my room is too small (I mean a closet) or I have 50 students or no one shows up etc. Nightmares more than dreams really.
9. The car is full of things that need to go back to school. I just haven't got there yet.
8. I have a stack of receipts for things I've bought over the summer.
7. I've been doing more "school work" than my kids.
6. I've been planning on what to set my alarm at to slowly ease into getting up early.
5. We attended "mouth guard clinic" and registered for hockey. A sure sign of fall.
4. I'm starting to panic that I'm not going to have time to do all the things we had "all summer to do".
3. I'm spending all my free hours planning for the first month of school.
2. My To-Do list is getting longer.
1. I've been arranging and re-arranging my room in my head trying to figure out what the best layout would be and stalking everyone's blog who is putting up pictures of their room already.
Head on over to Tunstall's Teaching Tidbits to link up for your top 10.