Home Home About Me Products Freebies Contact Pinterest TPT Bloglovin Instagram Facebook

Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year Resolutions


Just like everyone else, I can't believe that today is the last day of 2011.  Where has the time gone?  I'm joining up with A Teacher's Treasure to post my resolutions for 2012.  As I reflect on 2011, it was full of new adventures.  I started a blog.  I started a TPT store.  And just recently started a FB page.  It also contained saddness as I lost a dear friend to a tradegic accident and we lost two former students.

I don't know what 2012 will hold but I'm hoping for wonderful things.  Here are my resolutions.


Professional:

1. I would like to put into practice the math work stations I learned about last year and do some more reading on literacy work stations.  I haven't quite figured out the best way to impliment it because I only have 3 children that are totally independent.

2. I need to be more organized.  My desk is always a mess. 

3. Better impliment the assistive technology in my class.  I have 4 children using switches with their computers.


Personal:

1. Lose the 50 lbs I've been carrying around for the past 5 years. 

2. Continue to blog on a regular basis and I write some articles on switches and assistive technology.

3. Continue to make quality products to add to my store.

4. Spend more time with my husband and kids. 



Here's to a wonderful 2012, filled with love, hope and joy.  Have a safe night everyone.


Don't forget to enter my Giveaway by following my blog and TPT store and leaving a comment here.

4 comments:

~Stephanie said...

Wonderful goals for the next year. I also need to make a goal to spend more time with my husband and children. At times, I regretfully find myself finding other, "more important" things to do.

Have a wonderful new year.
~Stephanie
Teaching in Room 6

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you linked up! I'm your newest follower! Great goals!!

Happy New Year!

❤ Mor Zrihen ❤
A Teacher's Treasure

SCTiger said...

Enjoyed your post! I love special education teachers! Happy New Year! May you find much happiness in 2012!

Michelle said...

Congratulations! I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award. Hop over to http://teach123-school.blogspot.com/ for more information about it.

:) Michelle