Littlest Learners is having a summer to do list linky party. Here is mine.
1. Be more organized. I think I say this every year, but it's true. I would like to have September all planned out. I never seem to have enough time to get organized so hopefully the summer will give a good chunk of time.
2. Investigate the Daily 5. I have ordered it from the library because I'm not sure that it will be suitable for my types of students. I believe it is similar to our 4 Blocks. Does anyone use Daily 5 with kindergarten? I'm wondering if it is possible to do with a group of special needs students? It looks like next year's class will include 3 children with no speech at all. Could the Daily 5 be adapted this way? Any suggestions would be welcome.
3. Revamp my current 4 Blocks method of literacy instruction (if Daily 5 won't work). My kids are great with sight words but I'd like to work on my word families and blending.
4. I'm joining in the Math Stations Work Group Blog Party and I'm so excited. I have my copy of the book (I had to get the e-book as getting it in Canada was challenging).
5. Make more items for my TpT store.
6. Make more accessible books for my non-verbal students.
7. Brush up on my switch accessible software.
9. Enjoy my children and husband.
10. Visit with friends.
Kicking & Screaming
7 hours ago