Home Home About Me Products Freebies Contact Pinterest TPT Bloglovin Instagram Facebook

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Bubble Gum Activities

My kids loved the little bubblegum number game that I made them, that I decided to make a few more activities.
They will all be 1/2 price until Wednesday.

Here is the beginning sound game




And the number match game.  While the freebie has only numbers 1 to 5, this game has numbers 1 to 20 and includes ten frames, tallies, and dice.

I have bundled both of them together.  I plan on making a few more activities with this same theme.  Once I do, I will add them to this bundle.  If you buy it now, you will not have to pay any more when I add new games.  It will be 1/2 price until Wednesday.


If you haven't downloaded it already, you can grab the freebie here.