Home Home About Me Products Freebies Contact Pinterest TPT Bloglovin Instagram Facebook

Thursday, July 7, 2011

The top 10 things to know about me.

Mrs Owens is having a linky party.  The top 10 things to know about me.  Here is my list.
 
1.  I live in a old one room school house (It's not one room anymore).  Maybe one day I'll do a post about it and post a before and after picture.  It was built it the 1800's.
 
2. I'm a hockey mum.  Both my boys are goalies.  I love watching them play.
 
3. I like to cook.
 
4. I hate coffee and tea.   I can't even stand the smell of coffee.
 
5. I'm addicted to diet caffeine free Pepsi and love chocolate.
 
6.  I'm crafty.  I used to paint and cross stitch.  I knit. And now I blog.
 
7. I love to read.
 
8. I've been teaching at the same school since I graduated.  It will be 20 years this year.
 
9. My husband races a drag racing car and we are going to be racing it at the end of the month.
 
10.  I love playing board games like Scrabble.
 
If you want to join in on the linky party, head on over to .....
 

3 comments:

Clutter-Free Classroom said...

I would love to see pictures of your schoolhouse home. That sounds adorable.


❤Jodi from...
★★The Clutter-Free Classroom★★
Helping Teachers Get Organized

Rachel said...

We have a lot of old schoolhouses around my area, and I always say I want to live in one! Thanks for joining in my linky party!

Rachel
Go Fourth! With Mrs. Owens

Mel D said...

I would love to see pics of your house...what a cool story!
Stop by my blog, follow me & find out about my 200 follower giveaway :o)
Peace, Mel D
Oh the Places We’ll Go