Home Home About Me Products Freebies Contact Pinterest TPT Bloglovin Instagram Facebook

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Back to School Blog Hunt Day 14


Today is day 14 of the Back to School Blog Hunt.  I'm sharing today with Tiffani from

TIFFANI
be sure to check out her blog for a great freebie.


I'm sharing two freebies that I use, beginning in the first couple of days of school.  The first one, I use to assess letter recognition and the second one, I use to assess sight word knowledge.  I hope that you can use them in your class.  Both packs come with instructions on how to use the sheets with all your students, even if they can't talk.

I would love a comment if you downloaded the packages and found them helpful.

Follow along each day of the blog hunt for more back to school ideas.


2 comments:

Amanda Ellis, MT-BC said...

I just stumbled upon your blog and love it! You have so much information on here! :)
I am a music therapist and work in a public school system. I write songs to help the students learn the content the teachers are teaching them. Please check out my site www.morewithmusic.org
I also take song requests! :)

Debra said...

I love all you wonderful ideas. Thank you so much for all the dedication it takes to be such a excellent teacher.