Home Home About Me Products Freebies Contact Pinterest TPT Bloglovin Instagram Facebook

Monday, June 10, 2013

How to Make Ice Cream, Freebie and Linky party


I'm teaming up with my friends over at Freebielicious to bring you weekly linky parties.  This weeks linky is about end of the year ideas.

We will have 3 weeks of school left.  It seems so far away but not enough time to get everything done.  Don't forget to go to the end of the post to link up or to see all the other great ideas.

This is one of my favourite things to do at the end of the school year.  It's really easy to make and the kids love it.  It's very easy for children with poor fine motor skills to do as well.








Here are my ice cream activities.
The first one is a freebie.






1 comment:

Rachel Seymour said...

That looks like so much fun! I'm sure your kiddos loved it! :)

Rachel
A-B-Seymour