Home Home About Me Products Freebies Contact Pinterest TPT Bloglovin Instagram Facebook

Friday, January 23, 2015

Friday Freebie

I have two new FREEBIES for you today.

My February calendar numbers were sorely in need of an update.  I loved these these little love bugs and needed to make something with them.

You can grab these for free in my store.



I also updated my heart alphabet match FREEBIE.  Match the owl to the correct heart.
Aren't these owls the cutest thing?

Click on the picture below to grab it too.



3 comments:

Mary said...

Thank you for sharing! They are so much cuter than the hearts that I had made for my calendar a few years back! Tpt wasn't letting me leave feedback, but I'll keep trying!

Mary

Teaching Munchkins said...

Thank you! My preschoolers will love this!!

Sara

Teaching Munchkins

Read Teacher said...

Love your site. Hope you don't get offended, but I like to say children of DIFFERENT ABILITIES. Not disabilities.
Thought you might like to change your heading. Food for thought. . .