Home Home About Me Products Freebies Contact Pinterest TPT Bloglovin Instagram Facebook

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Are you ready for back to school? and some freebies


Even though I still have a month of holidays (I can't believe one month has gone by already), I know some of my US friends are getting ready to head back.  So with that said, it's time for a sale.  
Everything in my store is 20% off.  Here are a few things that are perfect for fall.

My apple colour sort has 3 levels of play depending on the skills of your kids.   


This is going to be perfect for my younger students learning to sort by colour and for my older students who are working on reading the colour words.




My bubble gum bundle includes both a beginning sound match and a number match.





My alphabet package includes posters, and alphabet chart and a tracing book.


All children with Spina Bifida had a latex allergy.  I put this up outside my door to warn people coming into the class.  You can grab it for free by clicking on the picture below.


My alphabet posters are part of my deco pack.


My name tags looked so cute as labels around the room.


Is your school nut free?  Mine is.  This was the poster I displayed along with my latex one.  You can grab this one for free too.



Here is one last freebie for you.  Thanks for stopping by.


No comments: