Home Home About Me Products Freebies Contact Pinterest TPT Bloglovin Instagram Facebook

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Bright Ideas - Bubbles


Who doesn't like bubbles?  Especially on a summer day.  There are so many bubble recipes, how do you pick a good one?  I thought I would share my recipe with you.

You will need: Dawn soap (I don't know why Dawn, but apparently it works the best), water, Jell-o powder (a no name brand will work) and a container.  If you want to make your own bubble maker, you will need string and a straw.



Don't forget the measuring cups.


You need 2 tbsp of powder.



and one cup of Dawn.


 Fill your container about 2/3 full with warm water (warm works better).  Add the powder and the Dawn.  Stir gently. 




To make your own bubble maker: cut a length of string and cut a straw in half.  Thread the straw through the string and tie.

 


Then make bubbles!!!


It was a windy day and the bubbles were plentiful.



It was a bit too windy for our bubble maker.  I had also used cold water and didn't work as well as the day I used warm water.



I hope you enjoyed this bright idea.
You can find me here.

Bloglovin



For more great ideas, check out the links below.




4 comments:

The Schroeder Page said...

I absolutely love teaching with bubbles. We ended our school year with Bubble Science and my kiddos were so engaged. Great Post!
☮Monica
The Schroeder Page

Unknown said...

My kids would LOVE it!!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Jennifer @ Simply Kinder said...

I love this! So Braedon does activities like this all the time to just relieve stress and reduce the anxiety that comes with having learning difference! It's so important because we have taken so much of this out of the schools and it is really is important for kids to feel at ease when learning!

Can't wait to give your recipe a try!

Simply Kinder

Amanda Pauley said...

This is great! I can't wait to make these bubbles with my kiddos.

Amanda
Mrs. Pauley’s Kindergarten