Home Home About Me Products Freebies Contact Pinterest TPT Bloglovin Instagram Facebook

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Monster Colours Interactive Books

I've had several requests for more Halloween Interactive books, so I did one with a monster theme.








I've also added to this pack, 4 sets of take home books, one for each of the big books.  These will be perfect for the children to take home.


This set also contains both U.S. and Canadian spellings.  

You can pick up this pack for 1/2 price until the weekend.  Click on the first picture in this post.


2 comments:

Alicia said...

Great resource. I love the take home black lines too.

SENCO Cat Herder said...

Great minds think alike! I made a monster colour book last week and one specifically to take home for those that do not have access to books outside school but I really like your interactive missing words :)
Special Teaching at Pempi's Palace