Home Home About Me Products Freebies Contact Pinterest TPT Bloglovin Instagram Facebook

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Pet Interactive Easy Readers

I have just added a new interactive easy reader to my TpT storePet Interactve Easy Readers

A set of four pet theme easy readers. They all contain the same story but three of them are interactive. The first one is a regular book with easy repetitive text. The second one involves putting the correct sentence to the picture. The sentences can be cut up into individual words to make the activity harder. The third book is a fill in the blank activity. Children need to read the sentence and fill in the blank with the correct word by checking the picture. The fourth one requires the child to read the sentence and put the correct animal in the picture. The books come packaged together and ready for you to print out, laminate and bind together. This book also comes with vocabulary flash cards.


3 comments:

vgw said...

Love them! My child's class is studying pets now. I have already printed 2 and they are ready to be laminated in the morning. Thanks for another great book. Love the flashcards at the end. Virginia

A Special Kind of Class said...

Thanks Virginia,

Pets is going to be the first unit I do when we return in September so I will have a bunch more stuff coming in the near future.

Mandy

Unknown said...

I love your units! What program do you create them on?? I would love some units on food! Id but those too (in addition to all the other ones I buy) :)

Rachel

http://msrachelsroom.blogspot.com/