Home Home About Me Products Freebies Contact Pinterest TPT Bloglovin Instagram Facebook

Thursday, February 16, 2012

A Good Read: Tomorrow Girls series

Behind the Gates (Tomorrow Girls, #1)Last night I thought I would take a break from doing some work.  I hadn't really read a book in a while and the one I had going wasn't doing anything for me.  I had picked up the Tomorrow Girls series by Eva Gray at Christmas and decided to give it a try.  The story is set in the future when the world is at war.  The books are about 4 girls that are sent to a boarding school for their protection.  While there, the girls suspect that something is not right.  There are 4 books in the series and each book is from the point of view of a different one of the girls. I really enjoyed the first book.  I started and finished it last night.  It grabbed my attention and kept it.  I ended up staying up a little later than I normally do in order to finish it.  Luckily I picked up all 4 books.  I can't wait to started the second one tonight.




               

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Thanks!! I have been looking for another series to start!