Home Home About Me Products Freebies Contact Pinterest TPT Bloglovin Instagram Facebook

Monday, April 16, 2012

Inside Out and Outside In

I was at Wal-mart the other day and saw a book called "Inside".  It looked interesting and I picked it up.  I didn't realize that it was actually two books.  The first called "Inside Out" and the second "Outside In" by Maria V. Snyder. 



      
Well,  I haven't been able to put them down.  Here is a discription from the back of the book.

Four Walls.
Four Levels.
Eighteen Thousand People
No Escape - Ever.

The world of Inside is simple. Do your job, stay out of the way and don't dream of anything better.  Because as every Scrub knows, there are no other options.

Until Trella - Queen of the Pipes, as some call her  - gets involved with a revolution that will rock her world.

Trella was just doin a favour for a friend - her only friend.  Hiding an injured man from the Pop Cops seemed easy enough - though dangerous.  But then she discovered that the myths of Outside might be real.......

This has to be one of the interesting and different books I've read in ages.  I started the second book yesterday and finished it eariler today.  I couldn't put it down.  I think I'm going try another one of her books.  Has anyone read her books?  Have you read either of these?  I would love to hear your thoughts.

No comments: