Home Home About Me Products Freebies Contact Pinterest TPT Bloglovin Instagram Facebook

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Peek at my Week

This is the last week of our Halloween activities.  On Wednesday we getting all the children together for special Halloween activities and a Halloween dance.  The highlight of the week will be trick or treating on Thursday.  Since many of our children have health issues that prevent them from going trick or treating in the evening, we do it at school during the day.  The children travel the hallways in costume and gather treats from staff.  We always have little toys for those children that can't eat.  I still haven't decided what I'm going to dress up as yet.

My newest unit to go with the book "The Little Old Lady who wasn't Afraid of Anything" by Linda Williams is finally up.  I didn't think I was going to get it done in time.














1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello!

I used the Pumpkin Mini Unit this week too! We did "What's Inside?" activity. I wanted to do ALL of them, but there just isn't enough time when there is so much else to fit into the day! I love that you are able to do trick or treating for the kiddos in school. What a great opportunity for them! We aren't even allowed to dress up :-/ But I did wear my striped stockings today :o)

Check out my plans over at www.ifyougiveateacheratreat.blogspot.com

Lindsay