Home Home About Me Products Freebies Contact Pinterest TPT Bloglovin Instagram Facebook

Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Tracing Alphabet Book

 Even though summer holidays have just started here, I am always in teacher mode.  Every year I tell myself that "this year" I'm going to be more organized so that the fall is less stressful.

With that in mind I am beginning to prep some of my alphabet resources.  My alphabet tracing book is the perfect way to start the year.  

Alphabet tracing book



All of my students will be new to me, so I have no idea where they are with their alphabet knowledge.  This is fun and quick book to see how many letters and sounds they know and to see where their fine motor skills are at.

child coloring in alphabet book

I plan on making the colored posters into a tracing center by putting them in erasable sleeves.  This will save me so much laminating.



I also plan to putting up a color wall chart and printing small black and white charts for each of the children to color in themselves.  This will be perfect for when we start writing!

Alphabet chart

Last but not least, I'm going to put up the alphabet in large format on the wall.  I haven't decided yet if I'm going to put up the color version or let each of the children color one letter each and put up that version.

alphabet posters

If you are interested in any of this alphabet package, you can find it by clicking on the picture below.

alphabet packet






No comments: