Home Home About Me Products Freebies Contact Pinterest TPT Bloglovin Instagram Facebook

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Pinterest

I was talking to a few of the other teachers at school the other day and I mentioned Pinterest.  I was totally thrown that they didn't know what it was.  I mean who hasn't heard of Pinterest?  Maybe you haven't?  If you haven't, you totally have to check it out.  I love Pinterest.

In the past, I used to search the web for ideas for crafts or something for the house, or articles about something or other.  Once I found something I wanted to go back to, I would bookmark it.  Weeks later (or even longer) I would want to find it again and I would have to search through bookmark after bookmark trying to find it.  Quite often the name of the site would have nothing to do with the item I was looking up.

Then along came Pinterest.  Now I can "pin" a picture of the item I was looking at, on a board.  I can have as many boards as I want and I can give them names so that I can find things easily.  Now when I want to look up all those fabulous Christmas ideas I found last year, they are all in one place.

How easy is that?  I can also follow people or boards.  When somebody I follow pins something, I'll see it in my feed.  Now I don't have to search the web for great ideas, I can just re-pin items that other people have sent.  What a time saver.

If you want to check out my Pinterest boards,  you can find them here.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

There are still people that don't know about pinterest?!? Haha - sometimes I wish I didn't because I waste so much time on there!

- Sasha
The Autism Helper