Home Home About Me Products Freebies Contact Pinterest TPT Bloglovin Instagram Facebook

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Father's Day Freebie


I know it's probably a bit late for this Father's Day but maybe you can put aside this little freebie for next year.  Now that report cards and IEP's are handed in (we still have 2 weeks of school left) I might actually have some time to blog.

I got these cute little jars from The Dollar Store.  They are the perfect size for the kids to fill.

I used my sticker machine to put the labels on the jar.  It's so easy to use.  If you don't have a sticker machine, just click on the picture below to grab one.  You can also use Podge, glue or tape to put the labels on the jars.






The children tried a few methods to put the peanuts in the jars.  Pouring them in, they found, was not the best method, as the peanuts ended up all over the table.  It was fun to try though.




Click on the picture below to grab this freebie.


No comments: