Home Home About Me Products Freebies Contact Pinterest TPT Bloglovin Instagram Facebook

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Fun-day Sunday - "I have / who has" game


It's Fun-day Sunday and I'm so excited about today's game.
I'm teaming up with my friends from Freebielicious to bring you game of "I have / Who has".

To start the game at the beginning, click on the picture below.



If you have come from KinderGlynn, then you guessed right.



I have an interactive calendar book that even children with little fine motor or verbal skills can use.
I love my calendar book and I have found that the math skills of my students have improved immensely since implementing them.



You can find my post about the interactive part here,

Here is an example of the same activity being done by a child with and without the ability to print.




All three parts of my calendar book are available in this bundle.


And everything, including my yearlong calendar is on sale.


Now for my fun fact.
It's my house.
It was the original one room schoolhouse of our little community.
Of course it doesn't look like this anymore,
but I think it's cool that a teacher still lives in it.'



Now for your next mystery Freebielicious blogger in the hop.
Can you guess who this is?
Once you think you know, click on the picture below to find out if you are right.


No comments: