Home Home About Me Products Freebies Contact Pinterest TPT Bloglovin Instagram Facebook

Monday, August 3, 2015

Summer Storm

Oh my! 
While I'm enjoying the summer, I certainly did not enjoy the storm that rolled in on Sunday night.

This is what it looked like.



With a crash and bang, our power went out.  
And stayed out. 
 For 27 hours.
Thankfully we have a generator that kept our fridge going.
Not everyone is back up and running yet.  Some people will be in the dark for another night.

We were lucky.
Other than losing part of a dead tree at the bottom of our yard, we didn't have any damage.
Our neighbour was not so lucky.
He lost most of his barn.




So wherever you are, I hope you are having a safe summer.

Don't forget to stock up on some great deals in the back to school sale
and hopefully tomorrow will be back to normal.



1 comment:

Garden Full of Knowledge said...

Oh my! That's horrible! I'm so glad that everyone is ok. Take care!